Endpoint management is a critical aspect of IT management that involves monitoring, securing and maintaining endpoints such as computers, smartphones, tablets and other devices connected to a network.
While many businesses can benefit from endpoint management, some industries and scenarios benefit more than others due to specific needs and challenges.
The primary benefits of endpoint management include:
Protecting sensitive data and systems from cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
Ensuring compliance with industry-specific regulations and standards.
Streamlining device provisioning, maintenance and updates.
Minimising downtime, support costs and the risk of data breaches.
Enhancing employee productivity through well-maintained and secure endpoints.
Supporting remote workforces and maintaining control over distributed devices.
In essence, endpoint management is valuable for any organisation that relies upon a network of endpoints to operate efficiently, securely and in compliance with industry regulations.
Espria Endpoint Management Services
Our team will manage your devices using Microsoft Intune; a single web console for visibility and control of your Microsoft, Apple and Android devices. Intune is fully integrated with Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory and can manage Windows 10/11, Android, iOS and iPadOS and MacOS.
- Operating System updates
- Third Party updates using PatchMyPC
- Automatic application deployment; or end users can choose software to install from an easy to use portal
- Automatically provision devices using Windows Autopilot, Apple Business Manager or Android Enterprise
- Customisable the end user experience with centrally deployed policies and profiles. Reduced security risks using Device Restrictions and reporting on compliance of your estate
- Easier support due to a consistent standard build
- Reporting on hardware and software inventory. Easy tracking, disabling and even wiping of devices in case of leavers, lost or stolen devices.
Get a quote?
We create ‘simple’, cohesive solutions that transform our clients’ business operations. Whatever your goals, we are here to help you achieve them. So get in touch and start your IT digital transformation today.