Technology Solutions for the Public Sector
We provide a range of omnichannel technology solutions that help public service providers to:
- Effortlessly scale to meet the demands of the UK’s growing and aging population
- Provide flexibility to adapt to significant change, including ongoing government reform
- Deliver outstanding service within under-pressure budgets.
Create a more productive workforce by delivering cloud-based applications and services coupled with effective and secure managed end-user devices.
- Unlock service delivery capacity through the Microsoft Modern Workplace, Power Platform and effective end-user devices
- Apply private, hybrid and public cloud services to avoid upfront investments in infrastructure and spend more time building and delivering services that are important to your customers
- Protect public services by predicting, preventing, detecting and responding to security events
- Our Managed IT services are delivered via a UK based Service Desk who operate 24/7 365 to meet the needs of your organisation.
Effective Cyber Security
Promoting digital services whilst maintaining a secure and informed stance
Carbon Neutral by 2030
Helping you to meet the challenge of Greening Government
Giving Something Back
We promise to work with you to deliver Social Value together. Central to the Espria core values is our ESG Commitment
Easy to Buy
You can accelerate your journey to a digitally empowered workspace by engaging us via the following public sector procurement frameworks:
Case Studies - Delivering Better Outcomes
Cloud services for the public sector bolster collaboration across various departments, such as legal and procurement by providing key data insights, removing traditional silos, automating traditional IT processes and allowing organisations to scale.
Cloud communications work to allow public sector services to share software tools and applications across a shared network. All data is stored on physical servers hosted by a cloud provider, rather than on a hard drive, allowing users to access information at all times across a range of devices, supporting remote and hybrid working.