5. Scale your business with the Cloud
Traditionally increasing the number of physical servers, storage and licensing would have been the way you scaled your capacity. This is cumbersome with heavy equipment taking up space and leaving your business vulnerable to attacks.
If you move your business to the cloud, your business can scale as and when you need it. Additional storage is simple to implement and can take a matter of minutes.
6. Propel your collaboration
Collaborative tools became exceedingly important throughput the pandemic and the fact that people are working more and more in either remote or home locations, as well as office based, the need to ensure collaborative solutions are available is imperative.
With Cloud services your teams are able to improve their performance with sharing data and projects in real-time whether, they are remotely working or office based.
7. Easy Implementation
Whilst time scales vary depending on what you are implementing, Cloud Services are exceedingly easy to complete; anything from 3-12 weeks with minimal disruption. However, working with an established managed services provider should map out the plan for you and how this will be implemented with minimal disruption to your operations.
8. Automatic updates
On-premise solutions begin to age the moment you purchase the equipment. Any updates for your cloud implementation occur automatically without any hidden fees, minimal adjustments, and no disruption with your service.
9. So many options
Cloud services encompass so many solutions that will support your business operations. Choose one or all, cloud offers you so many options to support your working teams for now and for the future.
Our Cloud Services encompass the following solutions:
- Telecommunications with Unified Communications: Unified Communications combines multiple business communication tools: desktop phone, smartphone, computer and/or tablet, utilising the power of the cloud. It simplifies the way your teams’ function, supports collaborative working and, ultimately, improves your business flexibility and efficiency.
- Cloud Security: High availability, flexibility, security, compliance and 24/7 support: our cloud security services encompass all the protection you need for your business.
- Document Management: Our Document Management solutions create smart digital workflow and provide document control to your business. It is a secure software that allows your teams to be highly productive regardless of their location and improves your business performance.
- Cloud Printing: Our Cloud Printing Services, ensures your business is GDPR compliant and your confidential information is secure.
Without doubt Cloud Services remain the technology of the future to not only protect businesses from potential external threats from cyber criminals, but to ensure that your business can remain fluid, productive and effective moving forward.