In the summer of 2020, Espria was announced as one of only a small handful of certified suppliers to the newly established Shared Business Services Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS) Framework. The new framework replaced the previously named Link: IT Solutions framework agreement and is designed to provide ALL Public Sector Agencies with a simple and effective route to market. The framework provides purchasing bodies with a list of trusted, verified suppliers who have been thoroughly vetted to ensure they have the skills and proven track record of delivering Digital Workplace Solutions.
As a business we are delighted to be one of only 28 organisations who met the required grade through a comprehensive and vigorous vetting process. The framework runs from August 2020 for two years (with the option for a further two years), so we thought we’d take the time to give an overview of this framework and how you can use it to ensure you obtain value whilst at the same getting access to new, innovative solutions which can make a real difference to your organisation.
What is the aim of the framework?
The SBS-DWS framework is designed to provide a simple, effective and compliant route to market for ANY Public Sector agency to source effective, workplace solutions across a range of IT infrastructure, hardware and software areas. Any NHS and Public Sector authority can take advantage of this framework by simply registering here. Some of the products and services available include data centre infrastructure, servers & storage, networking & security products, end user computing hardware & software, professional services and training and much more (you can find a full breakdown of available services here).
What is the aim of the framework?
– Removes the need for NHS and wider public sector organisations to run costly individual procurement exercises, saving time and resources.
– Access to an approved list of suppliers who have been rigorously vetted to ensure they meet stringent standards.
– Gain access to the newest IT and digital innovations.
– Suppliers meet all necessary standards including Cyber Essentials & ISO 27001.
– Flexibility in pricing and the terms & conditions for local requirements in order to achieve value for money.
– Potential saving opportunities of 10-20% dependent on the supplier and service chosen alongside the potential for efficiency savings.
– Competitive pricing tailored to suit all needs and budget levels.
– Easy to follow tendering process with little risk to you or your organisation.
Espria has over 27 years’ experience partnering with some of the UK’s leading manufacturers and we are trusted by organisations of all sizes and sectors to support their IT needs. From discussing and planning your organisational needs to leasing, deployment and warranty services, Espria is here to ease your procurement challenges.
If you are looking to upgrade your IT infrastructure or are perhaps struggling to understand how best to leverage your IT to help overcome your most pressing challenges then now’s the time to take full advantage of this framework. By registering you will get access to some of the very latest technological innovations and solutions, all at a great price from a trusted, fully vetted supplier.
To learn more or to understand how our experts can help you, contact us here and a member of our team will get straight back with you to talk about how Espria and the Digital Workplace Solutions framework can benefit you.