Purpose of Job
Assisting the Technical Services Manager, providing team management and reporting for the technical services team.
- Line management of the technical team in 3rd line
- Ensure the shift Rota is up to date.
- Manage communication with outsource partners
- Reporting on ticket quality and team performance
- Acting as an escalation point for customer escalations
- Assist with the creation and management of customer documentation
- Facilitate team training and development
- Liaise with the service desk to improve escalation routes
- Continually improve and develop the team
- Experience of leading strong technical teams
- Experience of MSP Environments
- Monitoring Tools (NOC)
- Good communication skills
- General technical skills to a reasonable level – 2nd / 3rd line
- ITIL Experience
Behaviours and Key Competencies
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Willingness to lead and not be the boss!
- People orientated, team management and development
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues
- Ability to work under pressure
Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- ITIL foundation
- Service Desk leadership experience or qualification
- Microsoft and Apple infrastructure / support experience
Critical Success Factors
- Achieving team performance targets
- Successful attainment of customer SLAs.
- Shift Left
- Continuous Improvement
- Simplification & Automation Focus
'I was promised a challenging role withing a growing business and that's exactly what I got. Espria give me the support I need to meet the challenges of an ever-changing job role. My line manager has supported me throughout my time here and has given me the opportunity to develop new skills beyond what I thought myself capable.'
Espria is a fun, fast paced environment, constantly learning and adapting to new situations. I chose to work here for the career progression, opportunity to learn new skills & progress my career.
I choose Espria as an exciting, evolving company which consistently allows me to expand and cultivate my skills. Espria is about the people; the team collaboration here is a testament to our success which I am proud to be a part of. I truly believe that we can accomplish anything we put our mind to if we are surrounded by positive people. We do great work when we love what we do.
I choose Espria as an exciting, evolving company which allows me to expand and cultivate my skills consistently. Espria is about the people, the team collaboration here is a testament to our success which I am proud to be a part of as I truly believe that we can accomplish anything we put our mind to if we are surrounded by positive people. We do great work when we love what we do.
I wanted a change in career and I chose Espria as they made me feel comfortable in the interview starting my new venture. They have helped me develop my skills so I’m always learning. Plus we have an incredible team atmosphere. We work hard but enjoy the service we deliver to our clients
I have worked for Espria for 8 years and have developed my career so that I am now leading a team. Espria is an excellent place to work, where you are allowed to grow and develop. Every day is exciting and I love working with our clients delivering excellent support.