Ideally this individual will be an AAT student with part qualification who will be motivated by learning about and supporting all aspects of the Management Accountant’s role over the coming months.
Specifically, the Assistant Management Accountant’s responsibilities will include:
- to be in charge of coordinating all inputs from HR in order to process payroll;
- running payroll internally from April 2023 and ensuring any resulting queries from staff are addressed;
- ensuring bank receipts and payments are up-to-date and the bank balances in Microsoft Dynamics are reconciled to each bank account daily;
- maintaining accruals and prepayments schedules for the company and processing of the accrual and prepayment adjustment journals each month-end;
- maintaining and recording the petty cash transactions in Microsoft Dynamics;
- maintaining the Fixed Asset register and ensuring it is a true reflection of the assets of the company by timely processing of additions and disposals;
- ensuring agreement / reconciliation of detailed AP and AR ledgers to the respective control accounts;
- monthly processing and payment of authorised staff expenses;
- monthly processing of credit card statements items and seeking appropriate manager approvals;
- processing of the depreciation journals each month;
- making suggestions for process improvements (when observed) to the MA and HoF;
- assisting in the year end audit in relation to the above areas of responsibilites; and assisting with other ad hoc exercises for the Management Accountant and the HoF
'I was promised a challenging role withing a growing business and that's exactly what I got. Espria give me the support I need to meet the challenges of an ever-changing job role. My line manager has supported me throughout my time here and has given me the opportunity to develop new skills beyond what I thought myself capable.'
Espria is a fun, fast paced environment, constantly learning and adapting to new situations. I chose to work here for the career progression, opportunity to learn new skills & progress my career.
I choose Espria as an exciting, evolving company which consistently allows me to expand and cultivate my skills. Espria is about the people; the team collaboration here is a testament to our success which I am proud to be a part of. I truly believe that we can accomplish anything we put our mind to if we are surrounded by positive people. We do great work when we love what we do.
I choose Espria as an exciting, evolving company which allows me to expand and cultivate my skills consistently. Espria is about the people, the team collaboration here is a testament to our success which I am proud to be a part of as I truly believe that we can accomplish anything we put our mind to if we are surrounded by positive people. We do great work when we love what we do.
I wanted a change in career and I chose Espria as they made me feel comfortable in the interview starting my new venture. They have helped me develop my skills so I’m always learning. Plus we have an incredible team atmosphere. We work hard but enjoy the service we deliver to our clients
I have worked for Espria for 8 years and have developed my career so that I am now leading a team. Espria is an excellent place to work, where you are allowed to grow and develop. Every day is exciting and I love working with our clients delivering excellent support.