The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will play an important aspect in a smooth Sales cycle working closely with the Sales team in Espria and the Billing Supervisor in Espria to ensure an efficient process is identified and followed from the creation of the initial sales order all the way to final debt collection.
The ARS will have a good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and will strive to ensure that the maximum level of automation is achieved within Espria so as to yield efficiency and accuracy within the entire sales cycle.
In addition to the above general responsibilities, the ARS will be a “hands-on” individual with the following responsibilities:
- managing and supervising the work of two Accounts Receivable Assistants (“ARAs”) to ensure the smooth functioning of the AR function;
- ensuring that the AR team is trained and assisted to perform their duties;
- ensuring that credit checks are conducted (and results communicated to Sales and the Commercial Director) for all new customers;
- maintaining all customer standing data particularly bank details, email addresses, credit scores and contact details;
- ensuring that customer invoices are raised for their monthly recurring services as well as non-routine products and services;
- responding to all emails sent to the Credit Control inbox and ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with;
- processing all appropriately approved credits due to customers;
- ensuring customer statements of accounts are despatched on a regular (and ad hoc basis when appropriate);
- chasing customer debts and escalating matters to the HoF, CFO, Commercial Director and / or Exec Board (in accordance with an agreed escalation process);
- processing all customer DDs on a timely and accurate basis;
- ensuring that the AR ledgers are accurate by ensuring each day’s customer receipts are processed by the end of the day and matched correctly to invoices and credit notes on the system;
- ensuring any DD bounce backs /cancellations are settled and reinstated by coordinating with the customer before the next DD cycle is due;
- ensuring follow up actions are taken for any aged debt which are 15 days overdue of the credit terms agreed;
'I was promised a challenging role withing a growing business and that's exactly what I got. Espria give me the support I need to meet the challenges of an ever-changing job role. My line manager has supported me throughout my time here and has given me the opportunity to develop new skills beyond what I thought myself capable.'
Espria is a fun, fast paced environment, constantly learning and adapting to new situations. I chose to work here for the career progression, opportunity to learn new skills & progress my career.
I choose Espria as an exciting, evolving company which consistently allows me to expand and cultivate my skills. Espria is about the people; the team collaboration here is a testament to our success which I am proud to be a part of. I truly believe that we can accomplish anything we put our mind to if we are surrounded by positive people. We do great work when we love what we do.
I choose Espria as an exciting, evolving company which allows me to expand and cultivate my skills consistently. Espria is about the people, the team collaboration here is a testament to our success which I am proud to be a part of as I truly believe that we can accomplish anything we put our mind to if we are surrounded by positive people. We do great work when we love what we do.
I wanted a change in career and I chose Espria as they made me feel comfortable in the interview starting my new venture. They have helped me develop my skills so I’m always learning. Plus we have an incredible team atmosphere. We work hard but enjoy the service we deliver to our clients
I have worked for Espria for 8 years and have developed my career so that I am now leading a team. Espria is an excellent place to work, where you are allowed to grow and develop. Every day is exciting and I love working with our clients delivering excellent support.